We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our client’s social media strategy to increase their online presence and enhance marketing and sales efforts.
The ideal candidate will develop and implement social media strategies for our clients, create engaging local content, and manage all aspects of our clients' social media presence.
- Develop social media strategies for our clients and ensure its implementation by all team members as well as by other brand partners.
- Permanent optimization of social media strategy, content, and overall online presence within all our client platforms, supervising all team members to apply the new guidelines.
- Responsible for end-to-end process for our client’s social media campaigns: including brief creation, debriefing with creative teams, client ideas presentations, campaign setup, communication planning, execution, flow, monitoring, and reporting.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and social media best practices to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Oversees the completion of all social media reports, helps the team generate quality insights, learnings, and optimization recommendations.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprinklr, Zelist etc. Analyze the Social Listening/ Monitoring Tools reports, monitors the conversations about our clients, reports and generates insights when needed.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager, at least 3 years in an agency with a similar role, with a strong portfolio of successful social media campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and tools, as well as a deep understanding of the Romanian social media landscape.
- Proven track record in creating engaging content, managing online communities, and leveraging data-driven insights to optimize performance and drive brand awareness and engagement across different social media channels.
- Proficient in social media analytics and reporting tools.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.