Adwords & Facebook Campaigns manager - PPC Specialists
The agency is growing rapidly and as a result of a number of business wins, we're now looking to recruit a suitably qualified, self-driven and result-oriented person to fill the position of Adwords & Facebook PPC specialists.
- Manage Search & Display campaigns across Google & YouTube including optimization of bid management and competitor benchmarking (experience in Bing & Yandex will be appreciated)
- Manage large budgets and accounts (Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Building new accounts (Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Performance creative knowledge on campaigns' structure and development
- A/B Testing of adverts
- Identify/ Execute potential new keywords and campaigns
- Help create PPC strategies (Google) including keyword research and analysis
- Create performance reports with strategic suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years' experience in Performance Marketing
- Experience on managing large budgets
- Proficient in Google AdWords & Social Media advertising
- Knowledge of the whole PPC campaign process from keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign set up, bid optimization & management, reporting and strategy
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords (Google AdWords certificates are required)
- An understanding and experience working on display and remarketing campaigns
- Understanding of online, e-commerce and digital marketing
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO will be appreciated
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (any additional language will be considered as an asset).
- Full-time job with competitive salary (compared to the market's benchmark)
- Continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research
- Productive working environment
- Experience in a fast-growing and thriving industry.