Hertz - Marketing & Communication
HERTZ Romania, International Franchisee of Hertz Rent A Car and Global Leader in Rent A Car, is looking for a Marketing & Communication Executive who will play a key role in managing a Marketing & Communications program that raises awareness of HERTZ for all its activities, positions the company as experts in Rent a Car & Operating Leasing and creates sales opportunities. Major functions of this role include public relations efforts, client communication and social media. Additionally, this employee is expected to develop content that can be leveraged in marketing campaigns to engage the existing or potential customer and generate leads and new business opportunities. As the Marketing & Communications expert, you will also be working closely with the Management, as well as internal cross functional teams to execute and deliver on marketing plans and assets.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and autonomous environment. He or she can expect to gain valuable experience and insight in all aspects of marketing and communications. Experience in working with external Marketing Agencies is a must.
- Create the go-to-market plans for our products, collaborating closely with Product & Sales Teams to effectively launch strategy and communications goals that best drive awareness and engagement
- Execute the day-to- day delivery of email marketing campaigns, product literature, quarterly newsletter, invitations, event materials, banners, etc.
- Interface collaboratively with multiple stakeholders ensuring deliverables, goals and deadlines are met
- Execute the design and production of marketing and promotional materials
- Promote the client experience develop intriguing questionnaires to demonstrate Hertz’s capabilities and client satisfaction
- Initiate and manage corporate marketing assets, including: newsletters, social media postings, press releases, etc.
- Champion and comply with the company brand identity across all developed materials
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Leverage research to position HERTZ as preferred provider for Short Term Rent and Operating Leasing services
- Follow up and update the annual marketing plan of the Company
- Collaborate closely with the 2 online agencies: Social Media and Google AdWords
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related area, preferred
- Experience of at least 4 years on the field for an International Company
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills required
- Strong project management skills required
- Technical proficiency with above-average skill in all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with social media such as LinkedIn, blogs and latest trends in Social Media
- Good organizational and communication skills with a strong background in public relations and writing
- Should be open to thinking “outside the box”, energetic, and focused to complete unsupervised work
- Must be able to leverage and effectively utilize resources throughout the organization
- The ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast pace environment and prioritize daily workflow to meet deadlines required
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and internal clients required
- Ability to pick up a basic understanding of the business quickly