Hi, we’re Planable
A growing team with big plans. Our mission is to empower creative collaboration for the 21st century.
What do we do?
We are the most visual content collaboration platform out there. We bring social media teams together to create, collaborate, and plan content in one single space. We eliminate the archaic tools and processes such as never-ending email threads, spreadsheets, powerpoints, and clunky social media publishing tools. We automate bureaucratic and tedious work so that content creators can focus on what they do best.
Where are we now?
We’re growing fast, and so will you. Since we started in 2016, we’ve gone from an amazing idea to an even more amazing product, loved by real people, not just our moms. We are powering creative collaboration at brands such as Hyundai, Christian Louboutin, UN’s World Food Program, Viber, and many more. We grew from 0 to over 7,000 teams choosing Planable to streamline their creative processes (#humblebrag).
How’s the team?
Planable is serious about changing the face of creative collaboration. But as a team, we don’t necessarily take ourselves too seriously. It’s the place where the weirdness is embraced, jokes are encouraged, emojis, memes, and passion for great products are at the core. We’re backed by Techstars and just closed another funding round with phenomenal advisors and investors on board.
What are we looking for?
Our brand is beautiful. There. We said it. Love for design runs in our company’s DNA — we’re obsessed with clean and vibrant design in everything we do. From our website to our marketing assets, as well as each and every single part of our product. We’re looking for a badass designer to help us scale our brand beautifully. Yes. We’re looking at you.
- A brand designer who’s always looking for the right creative solution;
- The owner of a smashing portfolio and a zero-bullshit attitude;
- Familiar with WordPress, how it works, and how to design with it in mind;
- A critical thinker and naturally curious – you ask questions all the time;
- Self-motivated and used to getting shit done;
- Autonomous by nature, good at organizing your own projects;
- Restless when it comes to your designer education;
- Energetic, resilient, and oh-so-fun to work with;
- Now thinking "this is totally me, I should definitely meet these awesome guys."
You have experience in
- Working with design software like Adobe Suite (Sketch and Figma are a plus);
- Working with marketing teams and guiding the creative direction;
- Designing for web, marketing, and everything brand;
- Juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be growing the Planable brand and ensure visual consistency;
- Help develop content marketing campaigns and create compelling designs;
- Work closely with our UX designer to ensure product-marketing consistency;
- Work with outside vendors and partners to develop innovative design solutions;
- Create landing pages for our content marketing launches;
- Design our content marketing assets (ebooks, checklists, cheatsheets, podcast covers, you name it);
- Designing the future face of Planable.
Perks and benefits
- Cozy office near Cismigiu;
- Flexible hours: work when you’re most productive;
- We only work from Macbooks; we’re cool like that;
- Whatever software or hardware you need to make magic happen;
- Team retreats in amazing locations (when travel is safe again, obvs);
- Monthly learning budget for your personal education;
- Private healthcare benefits;
- A tribe to be part of: you get to work with us every friggin’ day.
If all of this got you excited & you just can't hide it — it's time to meet up.Aplica la acest job