OGILVY IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PROGRAM MARKETING COORDINATOR FOR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
We are looking for a brand-new Business Program Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Could it be you?
Are you a communicative person who has passion for deep knowledge in Finance and Business, Budget Planning and Analysis?
If you speak English and want to work in a multicultural environment, then you are in the right place.
We are looking for a Business Program Marketing Coordinator for Microsoft BSO (Business and Sales Operation) Organization for CEE region, who is organized, detail orientated and will be able to handle several tasks at once.
As the Business Program Marketing Coordinator for Microsoft, you will be part of the budget planning process of distributing and operationalizing marketing budgets based on fiscal business priorities and strategy.
The Business Program Marketing Coordinator is based in Romania and reports to the CEE Area Team Lead (MSC, Prague).
What will your role be?
- Responsibility for reporting on marketing budget spend
- Ensure that spend report is properly set for CEE area and aligned with requirements on CEE custom mappings and CORP reporting
- Ownership of PET IO (Internal Order) Budget Setup vs Finance Reporting
- Continuously review the quality of data through out the year
- Creation and updates of Area reports focusing on yearly/quarterly/monthly budget models
- Budget set up for fiscal year in CEE Area
- Support Area BPM Marketing team with any analytics needed for IO creation/IO mapping
- Responsibility of CEP (Commercial execution planning) process
- Support with reporting for marketing status spend and view for weekly communication
- Creation and updates of regular reports focusing on financial flows in both marketing and financial systems
- Communication with internal stakeholders on daily basis.
- Participation in the compulsory and selected trainings and events
- Compliance with valid internal and client regulations and directives.
What’s important to know and have?
- University degree
- 2-5 years related experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience and deep knowledge within Finance and Business / Budget Planning/Analysis
- Cross-functional stakeholder management
- Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcomes
- Deliver end-to-end deep data analysis
- Proven practical experience with Power BI (recommended), advanced Excel (required)
- High analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Team player, self-organized.
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – days of work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone
On top of this, we offer:
- · Flexible working hours
- · Informal and friendly environment
- · Potential to grow
- · Professional education
- · Ability to work for one of world’s top tech companies as a client
If you like the job offer, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and few sentences about yourself.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!