We are looking for a Senior Account Manager for our team in Bucharest to lead the development of strategic solutions (event marketing, communications strategy including connecting experiential to a broader campaign, and measurement of success) which build brand equity and deliver results for the client.
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says-we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
You'll be pioneering forward thinking experiential and content projects that will help power the biggest brand activations to life.
You will be helping clients develop content strategies that help collate a seamless brand experience using cutting edge data and technology.
What you will do:
- Serve as main agency contact for all brand, strategy and execution needs both internally and externally;
- Lead client programs, including overseeing the development, production and deployment of new and existing initiatives;
- Responsible for strategy project planning and execution according to agency standards within established budgets and timeframes;
- Support the strategic development of account, including research, KPI analysis, reporting, and more;
- Apply strategic thinking and appropriate risk taking across all initiatives, with a solution-oriented mindset;
- Maintain knowledge of agency structure and functions, with ability to utilize all resources and departments appropriately and efficiently.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of relevant agency experience;
- Understanding of Field marketing/logistics strongly preferred;
- Technical and event production experience strongly preferred;
- High level of customer service for both clients and consumers;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail, as this position will also act as team project manager owning the internal process for tracking all work and producing deliverables;
- Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful, detail-oriented, able to multi-task;
- Highly organized, as well as the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced atmosphere and stay calm under pressure.