ThinkDigital is seeking a talented, self-motivated Digital Product Executive for its Bucharest office to join or AdNetwork Team. We’re looking for a quick learner for the adnetwork digital product executive role. Anyone with a positive attitude who can process information easily and become productive fast is more than welcome to our digital thinkers family.
What you need for the job:
- To understand and easily learn the digital media and advertising ecosystem
- To be agile in working with data (Excel will be your best friend)
- To be able to efficiently communicate to both, our publishers (local and international) and our teams
- To be curios and eager to learn more each day.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing independent sales-house servicing both the local and international partners across CEEMEA region.
- The right candidate will get to work next to the local and international teams to push forward developing industries by providing a suite of innovative products and marketing solutions for advertisers and monetization tools for publishers.
- As an AdNetwork/Digital Product Executive, you'll lead the process of on-boarding and maintaining positive relations with our largest and most strategic digital publishing partners. In this role, you will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by building long-term, strategic relationships with the local and regional products
- This position requires project management skills and understanding the digital advertising ecosystem; the ability to foster executive level Publisher relationships and a passion for growing ThinkDigital’s network reach and reputation.
- Maintain a deep understanding of ThinkDigital’s various advertising solutions and publishing platforms, adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these changes not only internally to the Sales, Client Service & AdOps teams, but externally as well to the publishing partners
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals
- Identify new revenue opportunities for our publishers and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the publisher experience
- Act in a consultative capacity to influence and educate the publishers and the internal teams on the go-to-¬market strategies aiming to achieve and exceed the business growth goals
- Develop and execute on publisher success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth
- Engage regularly with publishers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction, understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of ThinkDigital.
- Basic qualification: an Academic degree. You’re supposed to be hard-working, self-learner and eager to make a career in digital marketing, with a great aptitude and excellent hands on MS office
- It will help if you’d have at least a basic understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Proven problem solving, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and client service
- Strong results orientation and a DO-er attitude
- A persuasive and confident approach
- Ability to work independently and also in small teams
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun.
- Increase your skills in the digital environment, build connections and improve your own performance to make room for a striking career in the business development sector
- International business exposure
- Working with multi-cultural teams
- ThinkDigital runs one of the widest networks of Internet Media in 6 countries of Central and South East Europe and MENA.
- With 5 companies and more than 100 digital experts, TDG – the group of companies ThinkDigital is part of - covers not only the media & marketing needs, but also the ad-tech and education area through events such as iceefest.com (which became across years a reference not only for the local, but for the international markets).
- Since its incorporation in 2006, ThinkDigital has partnered exclusively with the global and regional leaders in Digital Advertising. Today, ThinkDigital’s Local Network boasts the wider selection of premium international publishers such as Vice, Tripadvisor, InMobi, Shazam, Skype, MSN and the most popular local publishers such as zf.ro, mediafax.ro, businessmagazin.ro, radiozu.ro, kissfm.ro etc.